Are you interested in heading to northern Norway for an adventure + photography workshop with Viktoria of North Birch Grove? Well it’s happening in June 15-22 2017!
Arrive in Stockholm, grab your bags from the carousel and she takes care of the rest!
In order to get the most out of this workshop you should:
- Own your own backpacking + hiking gear!
- Have experience hiking + backpacking in the mountains!
- Have a love a love for spontaneity!
- Hold a desire improve your photography skills in order to get the most out of this workshop!
- Want to take on new adventure challenges with fellow female outdoor enthusiasts in a positive + non-competitive environment!
- Want to learn photography techniques to make the most of your travel images!
- Have a love for healthy cooking at home + want to learn how to bring that into your back country recipes!
Arrive in Stockholm on June 15 + get ready for adventure! Our van leaves Sweden on June 16th to Lofoten so we will be spending the 15th in Stockholm!
June 15th -travel to Stockholm
June 16th – depart for Lofoten, arrive on east end of the archipelago by evening
June 17th – the Lofoten Adventure begins!
June 17-21st – detailed itinerary coming soon!
June 22nd – begin travel either back to Narvik to catch a flight to Stockholm via bus on your own or continue the Norwegian adventure as Vik returns the van back to Stockholm via Oslo! More details coming soon! Any travel after the morning of June 22nd is not included in your workshop payment.
Backpack into + tent at Vik’s favourite spots along this northern archipelago perfect for sunrise + sunset images! Enjoy lessons on how to cook delicious healthy + hearty meals, experience the midnight sun, day hike to beautiful beaches + maybe even try Nordic surfing!
During our trip Vik will be offering daily photography workshops to help you improve your shooting skills + of course she will be creating loads of images documenting the adventures we get up to together + lifestyle portraits of all of our crew!
We will finish our trip with a night in a seaside cabin over warm drinks, a luxurious meal and stories of our time together before heading home (or if you’ve been bitten by the travel bug before heading off on your next adventure!)
Be sure to click the photo below to request to be notified when pricing, detailed itinerary + dates are released in just a couple of weeks!
PS: this adventure is geared for women specifically + our group will range in size from 5-8 girls.